Looming,
I have been looming for a year!
One of my lapghan/lapwraps gifts
using the Martha Stewart Loom.
I believe I had set it up as
108 peg - large gauge.
I am having a great time and learning loads.
I have also met some folks
who share this creative art.
Many, are much better than I,
but they are willing to teach.
I have learned through YouTube
how to loom and have a few books.
But I am a visual learner,
so YouTube has become my friend.
As we embark on a new year,
I, along with a group of other Loomers,
have begun a year long project.
Each of us has our own,
but will be virtually working
along with others and sharing
our progress to one another.
There, that's the intro,
and all that I will say for now.
It will take dedication and patience.
For it I am learning:
1. How to use a fine gauge loom
2. An intricate new stitch
3. Patience. Lord help me.
4. Endurance
But, like I said, others are working
on projects of the same nature
but with their own creativity.
I will share once complete.
Using the same MS Loom as mentioned above,
I have adjusted it to small gauge to practice
the new stitch before tackling it on a larger loom .
See my yarn bowl?
My daughter made it!
I LOVE IT.
But, for now,
I have GOT to do housework!
Toodles.




No comments:
Post a Comment