Monday, January 18, 2016

Goodbye 2015


Wow, it's been awhile hasn't it.
Well, let me catch you up a bit.

After months of preparing:
Knitting, tagging, bagging, labels.
I participated in my first Craft Fair!
Each item had it's own "Once upon @ Loom" tag. 

I feel that I did well.  I was last in line
and had more that one person comment
that they wished that they had waited
before purchasing elsewhere.

I don't know about you,
but I take a full walk about when I go to 
craft fairs etc...that way I can
compare.  

We also have a local
"Pay It Forward" site on Facebook
and I donated a number of items.
That way, I got the word out and folks
can contact me. 


Anyway,
I have stock left for begin for next year.
Plus, I had orders for things in various sizes.
Which I took as complimentary.
And, I had them all done prior to Christmas.



I had also made gifts for a number of family
members including lapghans, hats, and more.
One of the lapghans/lapwrap.

For now, I wanted to say 
"happy new year". 


No comments:

Post a Comment